TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility for Membership
wardrobecare.com.ng wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable product. Therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of wardrobecare.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, wardrobecare.com.ng reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if wardrobecare.com.ng believes that person is under the age of 18 years. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn at any time by wardrobecare.com.ng. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you agree that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to the scope of activity undertaken. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once, liability under these Terms and conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive direct and promotional emails, SMS, and push notifications from the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet services. You can subsequently unsubscribe to receiving such direct and promotional communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email or communication you receive but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sell of an order and you cannot opt out of this communication if you are purchasing or selling.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- You agree to immediately notify wardrobecare.com.ng of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security..
- You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- You agree to reimburse wardrobecare.com.ng for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by wardrobecare.com.ng’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- In your registration user ID, you will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “WARDROBECARE”.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if .wardrobecare.com.ng has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and conditions, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of wardrobecare.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, wardrobecare.com.ng has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
wardrobecare.com.ng may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to wardrobecare.com.ng upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, wardrobecare.com.ng without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.