The Nike Air Fear of God 1 “Amarillo” is a vibrant colorway of the modern, high-fashion-influenced silhouette by Jerry Lorenzo. First released in neutral tones, then in the bright orange and green colorways, this “Amarillo” edition continues the colorful treatment with a tonal yellow upper. The high-top shoe is constructed in mesh and textile materials with a TPU “cage” at the heel and midfoot. Below the upper sits the sculpted midsole in white, while the blue tint to the visible Zoom Air window in the heel completes the color scheme. The limited edition Nike Air Fear of God 1 “Amarillo” released during the summer of 2019.
- Tongue and heel pull tabs
- Synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
- Textile upper with skinned overlays delivers modern style with supportive comfort.
- Rubber outsole delivers durable traction on a variety of surfaces.
- The sportswear-influenced high-top boot features a thick white midsole .
- Air Max 180-inspired Air window at the heel.
- A small Swoosh sits in black on the upper.
- An Air Huarache Light-inspired TPU lacing system rounds out a futuristic military look.