Back again, and this time, just like the original. When the “Altitude” Air Jordan 13 first dropped in 2005, it was one of the first non-OG Air Jordan retro colorways to really cause a stir and become a must-have release for collectors. The black leather colorway with stingray texture detailing and bright green accents just couldn’t be denied. While Air Jordan fans welcomed the Altitude Air Jordan 13 back in 2010, some weren’t quite satisfied with the change of materials: reflective mesh replacing the full-grain leather paneling across the upper. In 2017 the Altitude 13s make their second return, this time reproduced in the original all-leather upper. Fly in and grab your pair today.
- Tongue and heel pull tabs
- Synthetic leather and rubber materials in upper
- outsole for extra bounce and cushioning.
- Textile upper with skinned overlays delivers modern style with supportive comfort.
- Rubber outsole delivers durable traction on a variety of surfaces.